Do you need support with a housing matter?
We can help steer you in the right direction. The Te Puke Housing Information Service (TPHIS) provides a information and advocacy service as well as general advice on housing/tenancy matters.
Our specific services include:
- Support to access housing, the Accommodation Supplement and other income support benefits
- Referrals to health, social and community services as required
- Providing general support to establish and/or maintain a tenancy
- Liaison with landlords and/or other agencies
- Provide generic templates for tenancy and boarding agreements
- Support to access legal assistance
- Referrals and liaison with healthy homes services
- Assistance to landlords seeking tenants and/or boarders
During Orange and Green settings, you can visit us at our Housing Clinic which is held every Tuesday 10-11.30am at the Te Puke Library. Unfortunately during Red we are unable to hold an in-person clinic however please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone on 027 266 8004 or email email@example.com